Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quick Update

Hi All,

I'm really tired and groggy because I had my surgery today, but I just wanted to let everyone know that it all turned out okay! The vet said I did very well and she removed the whole tumor. She is sending it out for a biopsy to determine exactly what it is, so we'll know more in a few days. My leg is sore but it feels better already, I even got right in the vehicle with no help. My foster Mom says even though I'm tough, I have to take it easy and she's going to make me relax tonight. We're going to watch tv and she's going to massage my leg. Tomorrow, my foster Aunt is taking me to the vet to have 2 stitches removed, because they put a lot in and stitched it extra tight for safe measure. So, you can all expect to hear from me in a few days when I'm all recovered and running around!

Love,
Peggy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment