I'm happy to report that my biopsy came back and it's benign...which means I'm cancer free! I don't even know what that means, but it must be good because everyone is excited and crying happy tears they tell me!
I had my surgery 4 days ago, and I've been to the vet 3 times since then, so it's a bummer, but I get to spend a lot of time at my Foster Aunt's house and she must not know how spoiled I am at home, because she does the same thing and gives me treats and toys all the time! A girl can get used to this treatment. She has 5 dogs at her house and I am friendly with all of them. Although, I must admit I enjoy being alone, as I am much too ladylike for their antics. Yesterday we had a BBQ and I just sat on my own blanket with my toy and my bone and watched them act like a bunch of crazies! They were jumping on the couch, running in the hallway and that's just not my thing. You can still have fun without acting like that...I was quite embarassed for them, although they didn't seem to mind...or did all the people laughing at them.
I'm healing very well. Dr. B removed about 4 or 5 of my sutures to relieve the pressure on my foot and keep the swelling down, but I'm healing really well. My foster parents are really good about monitoring me and keeping me on my rx's so that I can have a successful recovery.
So, for now, nothing too exciting to report while I'm in recovery, but I will check back in shortly with some updates...I just wanted to report the good news!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment